Monday, July 26, 2010

Untame sister in law fucked!

"That fucking bitch"

"You didn't need to make a scene" my wife replied.

"She's just such a bitch" I defiantly replied.

"You're just as bad and make things worse, you need to just drop it" she said.

"Oh, so now your siding with her, I can't believe this." I was pissed that my wife would do this to me. We continued arguing and it ended with me letting her know that she was being just as bitchy as Ashley, my witch of a sister in law. That didn't go over well at all (it never does when I call my wife a bitch). She gave me the look of death and I knew I needed to get out of there before someone completely lost it.


My family had been invited to spend the week in San Diego with my brother and his wife Ashley, the "Ice Queen". I love my brother and spending time with him. Growing up he was probably my best friend, the one who was always there. He is an amazingly kind and generous guy and would do anything for anyone. That's part of the reason that I hate his wife so much. She treats him like absolute shit. She comes from a very wealthy family and holds it over his head anytime she gets the chance. He works for her father and while he makes truckloads of money he is miserable. He feels completely indebted to them and lets Ashley walk all over him. She chooses where they live, what kind of car he drives, what he wears, and she even gives him an allowance. They started having kids and things got even worse. She had more weapons to hold over Doug's head and did so at every chance she got.




Besides being rich, Ashley was smoking hot when they got married. She was a cheerleader all through high school and had an amazing set of tits. Since they got married and started having kids she had not kept her figure. She was by no means fat, but she was definitely on the thick side. This made her tits even bigger and she carried most of her weight in her boobs, hips, but and legs. She still had a pretty face, but I hated her so much that I didn't even notice anymore. Before getting to know her none of us could figure out why a hot rich girl would fall for Doug. He never had luck with girls and she was his first everything. Shortly after they married it became evident that she just wanted someone who she could control and Doug was submissive enough to let her. She even manipulated him through sex. After they got married I made the comment to Doug that she must be great in the sack. He pretty much let it out of the bag that they did it how and when she wanted, that he basically had no say in the matter. That for the most part she didn't like sex and was ashamed of her body, but knew that he had needs and would reward him for good behavior.


This paints just a small picture of how awful this girl was. I stormed away from the beach not telling anyone where I was going. We had just gotten there and everyone was looking forward to a long fun day. I really didn't want to ruin it, but I just couldn't contain myself when Ashley started bossing everyone around, including my kids. I wandered around for a bit and decided to head back to the condo to cool off, then I would apologize to my wife and join them for the day.


I got back, grabbed a cold beverage and sat down on the couch with the lights off. I must have dozed off because after about 20 minutes I was awaken by the front door opening. I looked up and as my eyes adjusted to the light coming through I realized it was Ashley.


"Oh shit, did you come to keep it going" I groaned.

"Fuck you, I didn't even know you were here, I just came back to cool off" she snapped back.


I could now see that she was wearing a bright yellow bikini top and a full length wrap. The top must have been 2 sizes to small and pushed her cleavage up almost to her chin, she did have amazing tits.


"Well, go find somewhere else to cool off, this spots taken" I growled at her.

"You go find somewhere else, we paid for this condo so I have first dibs."

"Fuck you" I replied, "you invited us, we didn't ask you for this. Besides, I'm just here to support Doug, I would have rather traveled alone with my family."

"You ungrateful son of a bitch, how dare..."

"Shut up" I cut her off. "You don't have any control over me and that just drives you crazy."

"What is that supposed to mean" she asked.

"You know damn well what it means, you treat Doug like absolute shit" I said.

"How dare you" Ashley said and did something that caught me off guard. She stepped forward and slapped me, hard. This caught me totally off guard. By the time I shook it off and looked up Ashley had turned to leave. Without thinking I wrapped my arms around her so she couldn't go. I wasn't going to do anything to her, but I wasn't going to just let her get away with that also. She struggled and I realized that I had grabbed one of her boobs. She ground her ass into my crotch and I quickly started to get hard. After a struggling for a bit she stopped.


"You fucking pervert, is that your penis" she scolded me.


I put my other hand on her boob and whispered in her ear ,"You know you like it." I started to slide my hand into her top thinking I'll have some fun with this bitch. At that she threw her arms up so I lost my hold on her and stepped away from me turning around. I was just wearing my swim suit and it was one with no liner, so my cock was sticking straight out. She immediately noticed and stared right at it. I grabbed my dick through my shorts and asked, "What are you looking at."


"Nothing" Ashley snapped back and looked up to see the grin on my face. "It's bad enough that I have to touch your limp dick brother, I would never touch you."


With that I pulled my shorts down so my cock and balls came springing out. Now, as much as I love my brother, he is not a "manly" guy. He is about 6'2" and scrawny as hell. He is the literal definition of "skin and bones". He doesn't grow any facial hair and has a small tuft on his chest. Not only that, but his cock is only about 4-1/2" long. I am completely different from him. I'm a little bit shorter, but weigh about 240. I'm not "buff", but I try to keep in shape exercising and lifting regularly. I'm a pretty hairy guy and pretty masculine all around. I'm also much more endowed then my brother. My cock is a good 8" long and has a big fat head on top.


Ashley's eyes were glued to it, and she just sat there staring for a good 20 seconds. When she finally tore her gaze away she looked at me and saw the grin on my face. She immediately furrowed her brow and got that usual ice queen look.


"Wait until I tell Doug and Amy about this," she said and started backing away.


I quickly grabbed her wrist and said, "I don't think you'll be doing that." I pulled her hand down to my cock and as she touched it she opened her hand and wrapped her fingers around it.


"I thought so," I sneered and pushed her down on the couch. "Here have a closer look."


Without saying anything Ashley reached up and started to play with my cock. Stroking it, squeezing it, playing with my head and lifting it up to look at my balls. After a minute I pushed her back and said, "You've seen me, now I want to see your tits."

Ashley just looked at me so I grabbed the front of her top in between them and pulled. It resisted for a moment, but soon unsnapped and I pulled it off. Her tits came flopping out and they were huge.


Her top was indeed too small and they were absolutely huge. It was clear that she had gained weight over the years in her boobs and there were some faint stretch marks at the top. They maintained a great shape though, and while they hung low, they were not sagging. The best part though, was the on the end were the most amazing nipples I have ever seen. They were light pink and very puffy, sticking out from the rest of her boobs. The looked like they were engorged with blood and on the end were some very erect nubs.


I reached down and grabbed one of them and a slight moan escaped from Ashley's mouth. I pinched it hard and lifter her tit with it. I let go and it slapped back down. I started kneading and playing with them. I grabbed her nipples and pinched hard and she moaned again. "You like that don't you?" She just nodded. After playing with them for a few minutes I grabbed the both and pulled hard, so her boobs lifted away from her chest. I kept pulling hard until she said "Ow" and sat forward.


Her face was now about 2" from my cock. I let go of her nipples, grabbed my cock and started rubbing it all over her face. I smeared pre-cum on her cheek, forehead and chin. I then got my cock to her lips and pressed, but she scrunched her lips tight.


"Open up bitch" I said, pressing into her lips, but she shook her head no. I reached down and grabbed her nipples again and pulled hard. She started making high pitch moaning noises. When her tits were pulled far from her chest she finally said "Ow". As she opened her mouth I buried my cock right into it. I felt my cock hit the back of her throat and she gagged, then closed her lips around my dick. Her tongue started flicking at my head and she reached up grabbing the base of my cock. She started working her head back and forth on my cock and my balls were slapping her chin.


"That's right bitch, suck my cock good. Is this how you suck Doug's cock?"


She just looked up at me with her brow raised and I realized for the first time in years that she really was a pretty girl.


"You don't suck Doug's cock, do you?" I asked, she shook her head no.


"You need to learn to be a better wife, now suck my balls" I said, pulling my cock from her mouth and lifting up my cock. Ashley hesitated, so I grabbed the top of her head and pulled her face into my nut sack. Her lips were right on my balls, and after a second I felt her tongue start to lick. She started furiously licking all over my sac. It was feeling great and then she grabbed my cock, and took my whole sac in her mouth. I looked down and got such satisfaction at seeing this bitch of a woman with her nose pressed against my cock and my balls on the back of her throat.


Then I got an idea. I had a girlfriend who used to finger my ass when we were fucking and I loved the feeling. I always wondered what it would fell like to have a girl give me a rim job. I figured I had Ashley where I wanted her, and it was about time she kissed someone else' ass.


I started to pull away from Ashley, but she didn't want to let my balls go. She clamped her lips around them. I kept pulling and they were being tugged right away from my legs. It started to be a little painful, so I reached down and tugged hard on her nipples again. I could feel her groaning against my balls and thought I was going to hurt her when she finally opened her mouth to let out a loud, "Oh, fuck!"


I pulled away from her, and she looked up at me, with eyes almost begging for me to use her. I turned around so my ass was about 4 inches from her face.


"Now kiss my ass" I demanded.


I looked back and she was shaking her head. I stepped back so my cheeks were pressed right against her face. I held it there for a second with her nose in my crack and she didn't move. Then I started to feel her lips puckering and kissing all over my cheeks. She was planting them all over, and every once in a while I would feel her tongue giving me a little lick.


"That's it bitch, kiss my fucking ass. It's about time someone put you in your place" I said, as I was stroking my cock. With that I felt a bite on my left ass cheek and pulled away.


"What the hell was that" I asked and turned around. She was just looking at me with her usual bitchy look again, but I swear I saw the hint of a smile on her lips.


I turned my back again so my ass was again in her face. This time, instead of stepping back for her to kiss me, I reached around and spread my ass cheeks apart, so my asshole was exposed to her. I heard a slight gasp from her mouth and said, "now lick my ass".


"No fucking way" she responded, but didn't move her face. I could feel her breath on my exposed hole. I let go of one cheek, reached back, grabbed the top of her head and shoved her face into my ass. She pretended to struggle for a second, but didn't really pull away. Before long I felt something wet and warm start to slide around my asshole. I hesitantly let go of Ashley's head and she didn't pull away. I reached back and grabbed my ass cheeks and pulled them apart giving her full access.


At this point she started lapping at my asshole like a mad woman. She licked down to the back of my balls and back up, lathering up my hole. She pressed her lips to it and started kissing, then locked them around the rim and started to press her tongue into the opening. As she did this she reached under my leg and started stroking my cock hard and fast. As I relaxed her tongue started to slip into my ass. This was the most amazing thing I had ever felt. She kept snaking it up there and then started to fuck my ass with her tongue as she stroked my cock. I was in pure lustful bliss. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my knees started to get weak. I had to let go of my ass and put my arms on the coffee table in front of me. I felt the most amazing rush through my groin and was about to have the most amazing orgasm ever. I told her to let go of my cock and spread my ass so she could really get up there, which she did with no hesitation. She stopped fucking with her tongue, spread me open with her hands and drove her tongue up as far as it would go.


This did it for me and without stroking my cock at all I was about to cum, but I had one more surprise for Ashley. As I came I reached down, grabbed my cock and pinched off at the head, so I didn't shoot my load. My ass clenched tight on her tongue and I held off at least ten spasms worth of cum at the tip of my dick. As my climax subsided I could feel Ashley's tongue wiggling around in my ass and slowly start to pull out. As she pulled her tongue out she gave me one last kiss right on my bud. I turned around, holding the tip of my cock.


"Stick out that dirty tongue bitch, you liked the taste of my ass didn't you" I asked.


She didn't say anything, but just looked me in the eyes and stuck out her wet tongue. She hadn't noticed that I was holding my cock and when I let go the pressure of the cum released. It landed on her tongue, her cheeks, her chin, hair and finally the last 2 loads on her tits.


Now, for the first time in years, Ashley looked fucking hot. She closed her eyes and savored the taste of my cum, then started licking her lips. She was completely covered with my cum and that tongue that was licking it up had been 3 inches up my ass. I couldn't believe it, but I wanted to fuck her. I had her stand up so we were face to face and stared to rub her stomach down to her pussy, when we heard a car pull up.


"Oh, fuck!" We both said as we snapped out of the daze we were in.


Ashley went running to the bathroom and turned on the shower, I grabbed my clothes and headed for the bedroom just as Doug was walking into the house.


"Are you guys here?" he yelled. I walked out of the room in my swim suit.

"Yeah, Ashley's just taking a shower. We talked through our differences and I'm over it so I'm headed back to the beach" I said, with a smile. About 1/2 hour later they both showed up and instead of her usual bitchy expression Ashley looked at me and give me a sweet little smile.


"What's gotten into her?" my wife asked.

"I don't know," I said, "but it's about time she kissed our asses for a change."

No comments:

Post a Comment